The whole process was done without any Windows software. All was done from Linux.
- Getting a CPU ID using APX mode, then getting an SBK (Secure Boot Key) from that.
- Installing Timmy Dean's V4 Rollback.
- Using babsector to install the Honeycomb bootloader
- Using babsector to install the Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) bootloader and ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM).
- Using CWM, flash TWRP, OmniROM, Google Apps, and SuperSU.
Once you do the above, you now have a really fast tablet running Android KitKat (4.4.4).