Here are various bits of Canadian humor, all of them about the weather.
- The four seasons in Canada are June, July, August and Winter.
- Tourists like to come to Ontario in the summer month.
- A bit north of Toronto, people consider themselves lucky if summer coincides with a weekend.
- Best way to fight the winter blues is to take up a winter sport. Complaining about winter is the most popular one.
- In the praires, you can be sure that it does not snow in July and August.
- If you complain about weather in Canada, then move to Vancouver. Then you will complain about high real estate values and cost of living.