Here are some links that would help people living in the Kitchener Waterloo area get forecasts and predictions.
- Environment Canada's Kitchener Waterloo Weather page. The station is at the Waterloo Regional Airport in Kitchener.
- The Weather Network Waterloo page.
- The Kitchener Waterloo Radio Amateur Club (KWARC) has a weather station on a 200 ft high hill between Baden and Petersburg, west of Kitchener Waterloo.
- University of Waterloo Weather Station.
- Exeter Radar Loop from Environment Canada covers our area.
- Michigan Radar Loop shows animated precipitation in Southern Ontario.
- US Radar Loop shows the same for all of USA, and can predict storms coming our way.
Hope this helps.