Top 10 Reasons to Live On Prince Edward Island
- Even though more people live on Vancouver Island, you still got the bigger bridge
- You can walk across the province in half an hour
- You were probably once an extra on "Road to Avonlea"
- This is where all those tiny red potatoes come from
- The economy is based on fish, potatoes, and CBC TV shows
- Tourists arrive, see the "Anne of Green Gables" house, then promptly leave
- You can drive across the province in two minutes
- It doesn't matter to you if Quebec separates
- You don't share a border with the Americans, or with anyone for that matter
- You can confuse ships by turning your porch lights on and off at night
Most commented on articles ...