Here are some resources on what the Ancient Egyptians had for food, and some recipes as well.
- Our own Egyptian cuisine recipes site has both contemporary and ancient recipes from Egypt.
- Ahmed Hamdy Eissa has a page with a recipe from Ancient Egypt.
- Tour Egypt has a paragraph or so on The diet of Ancient Egypt.
- Ancient Nile has a page of some recipes said to be from Ancient Egypt.
- Elizabeth Bissette of Bella Online has a page with recipes saying they are from Ancient Egypt.
- About.com Middle Eastern Food has a page on Ancient Egyptian food
- A collection of links on Ancient Egyptian recipes
- Several recipes that are eaten today in Egypt, from a site that says they are ancient too.
- Food fit for the Pharaohs, by Michelle Berriedale-Johnson is a recipe book inspired by what the Ancient Egyptians might have eaten.