Yesterday, I gave a talk at the KWLUG.
It covered the following:
- Where and What to buy?
- Hardware (Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3)
- Pros and Cons
- What 'distros' available and how to install?
- Project: Weather Forecast. The fix for the pywapi API for Canadian cities is here
- Project: Internet Radio, using Mopidy. More details here
- Project: Internet Radio, using Kodi
The star of the show however, was Omar Atwa, who presented on his grade 8 water irrigation project using a Raspberry Pi. I did mentor him for the software part. The attendees raved at Omar's project.
The slides from the talk are attached below.
deepika (not verified)
Your postFri, 2016/06/17 - 05:06
Just one word for you. It’s an outstanding post. I have followed almost all of your posts and it’s really one of the most informative ones. Actually I have visited so many sites which are writing about Raspberry Pi Projects (KWLUG Talk) but never found anything like this.
Thanks for this article.
Crazy tom (not verified)
Awesome post. It is veryFri, 2016/11/18 - 08:34
Awesome post. It is very informative and it is really interesting to increase our conversation rate. Thanks for sharing, it will be useful to everyone.