Egyptians are known to crack up new jokes every day. If the joke is not on politics, rulers, daily life, Upper Egyptians, then it is on themselves. Jokes help the average Egyptian get along with crowded streets, the boss at work, the spouse at home, and many other daily ordeals.
Here is a list of sites that you can visit to get lots of jokes.
- Our own Nokat نكت section on this site for lots of jokes and nokat, mostly Egyptian. Most of them are in Arabic.
- Arab jokes is a new site with lots of jokes.
- If you can read Arabic, there is a very funny site called Nokat Nos Com. The author is Goha El Masry, and he really did a great job there. The site can also be accessed at analternative link at Geocities.
- TourEgypt.com has a feature story on Egyptians and their Jokes.
- A Syrian site, al-sham.net, has a section on Jokes, including a sub section on Egyptian jokes.
- Misrya.com has a Jokes section, but requires registration to access them.
- Masr.com has a section called Tahreeg with just a few jokes.
- 123arab.com web site Egypt Jokes. The same site has a few Zagazig jokes.
- Some Egyptian jokes.
- A collection of links to various Arabic jokes.