The following is a list of satellite images available online for Alexandria, Egypt.
- NASA Satellite image of down town Alexandria, with the location of the Library of Alexandria and the Serapeum.
- Satellite photo of Alexandria and vicinity, including Abu Qir bay to the east. Here is the high resolution version (warning: very large file), and other resolutions too.
- Another high resolution satellite photo of Alexandria, from NASA (warning:very large file).
- A larger scale image showing the salt evaporation ponds, El Dekheila and Lake Mariout. More resolutions available, and a description too.
- Yet a wider scale image showing Borg El Arab, Agami and North Coast.