This is a collection of links on the web containing photos, images, and pictures from Alexandria, Egypt:
- Meram El Bendary's Site - Contains some very good and original photos of Alexandria as well as some links.
- Chris Stone's Alexandria Photos - This is a nice collection of down to earth pictures from Alexandria, Rashid, and more. Definitely worth a visit.
- Photos of Alexandria from 1957, as well as some contemporary ones.
- A good collection of Alexandria photos, from a Swiss site, in French.
- Egypt in Bygone Days (Egypte d'Antan) is a web site in French. It has a section on old photos of Alexandria.
- A collection of old photos of Alexandria, from another French web site. The site has pictures of other cities including Zagazig and Cairo.
- TourEgypt has a photo gallery on Alexandria.
- Someone called Ehab, originally from Egypt, has some photos on Alexandria, the catacombs, and other attractions.
- David Jennings has some photos of Alexandria on his web site. There are also photos of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, ...etc.
Tarek Salah (not verified)
ALEXANDRIAMon, 2007/02/05 - 22:29
I have a video I made of my visit to Alexandria last summer, it includes beaches, Agami, Montaza, Corniche, Marina, Library of Alexandria, and more.
P.S: I went to EGC when I was a kid till 9th grade then moved to USA. I think it was 1993.
Maria (not verified)
VideoTue, 2009/07/07 - 19:13
Mashaallah! Beautiful thank you for sharing :)
Jihan (not verified)
Thank youMon, 2009/08/31 - 12:05
I was trying to find pictures about alexandria to show it to my friend, then i watched your lovely clip. realy thank you.
Phyllis Jorgensen (not verified)
PictureSat, 2011/11/05 - 18:57
I was in Alexandria in Sept., 2011. What is the spiky looking white monument, art work or whatever. I can't identify it and only saw it from the corniche as we drove by.
Gezi (not verified)
heyySat, 2008/04/12 - 12:10
I loved your video so much its wonderful.I would love to go and visit it.I love Egypt so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooo much..Thank you for sharing it it with us ..
Tarmudzi Irham (not verified)
I like your video very much.Fri, 2009/02/13 - 11:33
I like your video very much. I've ever been to the places shown in your video. I spent my time in Alexandria for 6 months in 1995 when I took a post graduate diplome in International Transport and Logistics in Arab Academy for Science and technology. I love Alexandria very much, especially the beaches, and songs. I love arabic songs very much and I can sing some songs that I learnt when I was there very well. I do hope some day I can come back to Alexandria with my family. Up to know, very often my mind flies back to the places I've ever visited in Alexandria. From here, Jakarta - Indonesia, I'd like to say I love Alexandria, Egypt.
Thank you very much for showing me the video.
Anonymous (not verified)
ALEXANDRIAWed, 2009/05/20 - 11:53
VERY BORING! NOTHING BUT THE BEACH/WATER. KEEP YOUR DAY JOB!